Don't be fooled - Hold on tight.

The Fast Lane

Beauty Book ~ Seeing Green

10.26.2009 by Dizzy♥


So, here's a green look I tried for me & the hubby's 1-month yesterday. (Yes, I said 1-month lol). Survey says: It's a keeper!

I used:
1. Too Faced Shadow Insurance eyeshadow primer
2. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Urb, near my lashline
3. I actually used a dark green liner pencil for the next line up, Milani eyeliner in Green Glamour
4. For my crease, I used the 'crease' color from the Maybelline Expert Eyes Natural Smokes quad (an absolute must-have)
5. And finished everything off with Maybelline Colossal Mascara (the absolute BEST mascara I've ever tried! And trust, I've had plenty :-p)

So there you have it. All the gurliez loved it. Sorry the pic is a bit blurry. Love ya ♥

Filed under having  

0 comments: