Don't be fooled - Hold on tight.

The Fast Lane

It'z Tha Pretty Brown, Round Drivin' Me Wild

2.01.2009 by Dizzy♥

February's here!!!!!

You know what that means.....14 dayz of Valentine's Day! Lmao

Okay, or not. Have yet to establish my valentine yet. But hoping it will be the current luv (Q-Tip). We'll see though. Also, PLEASE BELIEVE I WILL be concocting these lovely's:

Matter fact, just looking at them, I think I just might have to have a trial run tonight. (Doesn't help that I'm starving lol). I dont think I've made these in a minute either so.....it should be fun. Pics to follow!
Speaking of Q-Tip, we just started talking heavy and already we've hit a major speed bump. Primarily, dealing with him being a member of another org. and what that entails (gatness). But we've bounced back (twice now, I believe) so I guess that's a good thing. Still MAD early to tell. Doesn't hurt that he told me he was basically gonna stalk me anyway. Lol. A mess.
80's vs. 90's party was hot! Bestie got the pics. To be posted soon I'm sure. I need to start taking my own again lol. I just did a classic off-the-shoulder shirt which read "Radio Killed The Hip Hop Star", green beater underneath, jean mini, two-toned hot pink tights, black leg warmers and some black patent leather stilettos. Also for the makeup, I used this quad:

With the blue on the lower half of my lid, green on the upper & blend. Colorful. ;-)
I found a new music website ~ so excited! My former one disappeared off the internet a while back :-(. But yeah I'm LOVING IT. Feeling a tad hesitant to link it under 'Frequent Flyer Mileage' just cuz I'm feeling a little selfish at the moment. But hey - you might already got it actually. But maybe you don't >:-)

Last nite, while I was on my way to pick up Nii-Amon, this Lloyd & Weezy jawn came on on the radio and I loved it from the minute I heard it, which SERIOUSLY says a lot about a song cuz 9x out of 10 a song has to grow on me......and then I love it. hehe. But yeah, not sure how long it's been in rotation but here's a link:
The Things U Do

Muah!

A.I.W.I.E. ♥

Filed under , , , having  

5 comments:

franii [fran-daddy] said...

yummmm foodddd lol....i want some now :( DAY 2: 12 MORE TO GO

Hippoleetoe said...

Your outfit sounds totally cute!
Cant wait to see pics!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

that looks yummy, makes me want a sweet heart to serve such too
hope u dont mind the comment

hit me sometimes if u can
rdb

April Rose said...

Soooooo I don't feel like editing these pics from the party lol. I will soon though. Promise!

&&the strawberries look yummy! Hurry up and make some so I can steal like 3 lol

Dizzy♥ said...

Francesca - actually I should be making a bunch so you COULD grab some LOL.

Hippo_Lee_toe - thanx luv!

All-Mi-T - dont mind at all. I take the comment as a compliment. and will do!

Ape - sloth is one of the seven deadly sins. lol but its cool. And not you setting a specific # to steal. horrible
:-)